Latest News and Publications
Here are our latest news and publications.
July 2017 Issue of eNews
Jul 19, 2017
(622 KB PDF download)
- Reduce the Risk of Falls Among Older Farm Workers
- 8 Ways to Train New and Young Workers on the Spot
- Confined Spaces: 16 Best Practices for Prevention - Not Recovery
- Save Time and Money: Create Training Videos with Your Own Smartphone
- Safety Tips During Planting and Seeding
- 3 Ways to Reduce Injuries Around Large Animals
- It's Time to Fight Back Against Stress And Anxiety
- Prevent Tractor Rollovers with Stop Think Act
Jul 13, 2017
June 2017 Issue of eNews
Jun 22, 2017
Prevention System Updates
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
For the members of WSPS on Tuesday, the 19th day of September, 2017 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Centre for Health & Safety Innovation (CHSI) 5110 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ontario.
As a business registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, you are a valued member of the Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (“WSPS”).
Calling 100 New Canadians!
Learn Your Workplace Health and Safety Rights and Responsibilities
Workplace Safety & Prevention Services has been helping to keep Ontarians safe on the job since 1917.
In honour of 100 years in the health and safety business, WSPS is inviting 100 new Canadians to attend a free presentation on health and safety in Ontario workplaces.